06 December 2011

Hello, it's me again.


To my two readers out there, hello! It's been a while since I posted here. I was transferred to another (non-Android) project and lost all my Internet privileges, hence the silence. I still can't believe almost every other site is blocked by the office firewall! Makes software development ten times harder. Ugh.

Anyway, as of the last three months, I have been working on backend development (J2EE). I don't know a lot about it, and the past months have been a great journey of learning. It is quite a shock being exposed all in one go to so many technologies and tools, I'm lucky my head didn't explode.

Happy as I am to learn new things, I am quite sad to leave Android development behind. I'm still hoping though that I would be given the chance to go back to it, and pick up where I left off. Hopefully the Android train won't be too far off by then.

In the meantime, I will be posting stuff that I've learned while working on J2EE, and hopefully somebody can learn from my mistakes. :)